Tailor a Plan specifically For You
Which Conditions Can Nutritional Medicine Help?
Functional laboratory testing can play an important role in ascertaining any key imbalances in your system.
They are used to investigate the route cause of a reported symptom, to optimise current health or to monitor progress during or after a nutrition programme.
Testing is recommended at the most appropriate times throughout a treatment plan and can help tailor the plan more specifically to an individuals needs and therefore help improve the outcome.
These tests are carried out by external laboratories. Some of the functional testing on offer includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Nutrient Status testing
- Organic Acids testing
- Oral health and microbiome profile
- Vaginal health and microbiome profile
Health Risk Profiles
- Cardiovascular and Metabolic Syndrome Assessments
- DNA and genetic testing
Food Reaction Tests
- Allergy testing (IgE)
- Food Intolerance testing (IgG)
- Lactose Intolerance test
- Comprehensive gluten intolerance and coeliac test
- Adrenal Stress Test
- Complete Thyroid Panel
- Female and Male Hormone testing
- Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis (bacteria, yeast and parasites)
- SIBO Breath test (glucose and lactulose)
‘Fantastic results after seeing Adele and following her nutritional plan – feeling much better and overall health greatly improved. Thank you so much Adele!’
– Angela Stockwell
WORK WITH ADELE
Contact Adele to discover how she can help your body recover the natural way...
28 Willowdene Court, Warley, Brentwood, Essex, CM14 5ET
Forte Physical Health, Chelmsford CM2 0EF